We offer online courses for IBS management
What online courses do we offer?
All of our flexible, online courses are designed with you, the IBS sufferer, in mind. We know how difficult it is for you to manage your IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). Symptoms can be so unpredictable, embarrassing, and downright confusing!
Our courses help you alleviate IBS symptoms, including:
The Fundamentals of IBS Management
Our primary online course is ‘The Fundamentals of IBS Management’. This interactive, science-backed course is perfect for you if you want to learn:
- What’s likely to be causing your IBS symptoms.
- Practical ways of preventing and managing your IBS.
- How and what to eat to keep your IBS under control.
- Useful strategies to manage stress and anxiety.
What will you learn in this course?
‘The Fundamentals of IBS Management’ is split up into 9 sections. As you work through this specialist course at your own pace, you’ll learn:
- The underlying principles of IBS management
- How to use supplements to support gut health
- How to compose and time your meals for your IBS
- How to support IBS management using fluids
- How to choose IBS-appropriate meals and snacks
- How and when to eliminate gluten or dairy in IBS
- How to minimize stress to support gut healing
- And so much more!
Not ready to start yet? Subscribe to our blog to learn more about IBS without paying a cent! We usually send out monthly or bi-monthly emails. So, keep an eye out in your inbox!
Recent nutrition and IBS research
We’re great writers and love to explain IBS
Generally speaking, most nutrition and health articles aren’t helpful. Together with inaccurate “facts” and few scientific references, blogs are usually difficult to read. Not to mention heavily biased! In contrast, our blog is concise, precise, and impartial. Furthermore, it’s notably easier to understand. For instance, here are some of our latest findings:
The BIGGEST misconception about IBS!
Enter your email to learn the biggest misconception people have about IBS.